Anna Andergrahn Private Sessions Terms & Conditions
Valid from: 04 November 2018
By booking a one on one private session with me (Anna Andergrahn), you (the client) agree and verify that:
- You are booking and paying as a natural person.
- You are at least 18 years of age, you have not been declared incompetent, and you have voluntarily decided to participate in this session by your own free will.
- You alone hold the power of decision-making and are completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session.
- You understand that your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counselling, therapy or treatment, and you accept complete responsibility for all aspects of your health and well-being.
- Your session can be recorded and saved up until one year after your last session with me took place, to enable me to serve you in the best possible way. These recordings are considered as confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law.
- You are allowed to record and save sessions that you have paid for, to keep for your own personal use. You are not allowed to record free sessions.
- You understand that all information provided to you during your session, including but not limited to any recordings, is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law.
- You have email access to me for short answers to your questions for the duration of your program. I aim to get back to you within 24-48 hours on weekdays. For replies requiring more than 5 minutes time, you need to raise the query at your next coaching session.
- I can use selected parts of any feedback you provided me with during or after the session as a testimonial, using first name only and state/country, without revealing any specific information about the session.
- I can use portions of information from your session, without disclosing your identity, on my website and in my online marketing, to share universal messages to inspire, uplift and increase peace and love.
- You agree to receive occasional future emails from me with special offers, news and other information, to which you can unsubscribe at any time.
We only accept bookings from natural persons.
When signing up for the first time, details of the sessions you are booked into, the dates and times will have been agreed with you in advance.
You will receive e-mail confirmation of your booking once your account has been debited or your payment has been received, and a receipt of your payment. You are always welcome to contact us at the office should you be unsure of any details. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If the sessions are being paid for by someone other than yourself, you are responsible for informing that person of our payment policies, deadlines etc.
Your best possible result is requiring a commitment from you that you are fully invested in going through this process fully. To keep the process alive and potent, weekly sessions are needed.
Should you need to reschedule a session, you may do so up to 12 hours in advance of your session and making up the session within a week of the originally scheduled date. Sessions not cancelled 12 hours in advance will not be eligible for make-ups or refunds and will be fully charged. I hold myself to the same standards and if I need to cancel or reschedule a session within 12 hours of the start time, I will compensate you with a free session.
If you are late for an appointment, please understand that respecting following clients, we still need to finish at the agreed time. You pay for the full session regardless of how much of the time you make yourself available to use. If you have not made yourself available within 15 minutes of our agreed start time, I will presume that you have cancelled and your session will be forfeited (see 3.2 Rescheduling).
Pausing a session package
Should you for some reason need to “freeze” the program and take a break from the time schedule, you are free to do so. All the sessions in the 11 sessions-package however need to be utilized within 6 months from the first session, and all the sessions in the 5 sessions-package need to be utilized within 3 months from the first session.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
You may cancel your contract with me up until 12 hours before your session begins, and I will refund your money.
Cancelling a single session
Should you decide to cancel your single session, you may do so up to 12 hours in advance of your session, and you will be fully refunded. There are no refunds available on single sessions if cancelled within 12 hours before the appointed time. I hold myself to the same standards and if I need to cancel or reschedule a session within 12 hours of the start time, I will refund your money and compensate you with a free session.
Cancelling a session package
Should you decide to cancel your package before it has started, you may do so up to 12 hours in advance of your first session, and you will be fully refunded. If cancelled within 12 hours before the appointed time, or if you do not show up for your first session, the remaining difference will be refunded with the single session subtracted from your payment.
Should you decide to cancel an ongoing process (session package), the remaining sessions will be refunded.
WITHDRAWAL OF SERVICE
I may at my own discretion refuse entry to a client to my sessions if it is felt that the client’s behaviour or the behaviour of those associated with the client is unreasonable.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From time to time we may update these terms and conditions by sending you either an updated version or notification of minor changes. You are free to not accept these changes, but we would ask you to notify us in writing of your non acceptance within 14 days of your receipt, failing which we will be entitled to treat our agreement with you as being subject to the updated version.
CONTACT AND MORE INFORMATION
All comments, queries and requests relating to these Terms and Conditions are welcomed and my contact details are as follows:
Örngränd 1, 681 43 Kristinehamn, Sweden
+46 (0)703 05 09 02